In my fervent mission to clean out the garage this month, I unearthed our dog stroller. All three tires were flat, but wouldn’t inflate at home. So I took it to a local bike shop today and they got it all ready for us. It’s perfect timing since Paisley is really slowing down and much less enthusiastic about walking than Benny or any of us.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Family nature walk
- 2 years ago: Toast for dinner
- 3 years ago: Scrumptious lamb burgers
- 4 years ago: Plates from a party missed
- 5 years ago: Mama in the glory of her tree
- 6 years ago: A lazy caprese