More than three months after we started, Mama and I are still enjoying learning Spanish through Duolingo. Having each previously studied the language, we tested into different levels but are methodically working through them. It still feels like a game we get to play every day.
We love to practice our Spanish with each other and with native speakers we know well. Perhaps one day we’ll have the confidence and opportunity to use our Spanish out in the world.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is re-learning Spanish together! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 236 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,428 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Snoring hot water bottle
- 2 years ago: The rise of the house dress
- 3 years ago: Birthday girls’ visit
- 4 years ago: Smart girl gifting
- 5 years ago: Challah banana bread pudding
- 6 years ago: The tastiest tiny jar yet
The Camino de Santiago is waiting for you.
(One of the Caminos de Santiago, that is.)