More than three months after we started, Mama and I are still enjoying learning Spanish through Duolingo. Having each previously studied the language, we tested into different levels but are methodically working through them. It still feels like a game we get to play every day.
We love to practice our Spanish with each other and with native speakers we know well. Perhaps one day we’ll have the confidence and opportunity to use our Spanish out in the world.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Snoring hot water bottle
- 2 years ago: The rise of the house dress
- 3 years ago: Birthday girls’ visit
- 4 years ago: Smart girl gifting
- 5 years ago: Challah banana bread pudding
- 6 years ago: The tastiest tiny jar yet