The heatwave is still in the triple digits, but at least it was only 102° and not 115° again. We can’t take much more of this.
Today’s main heat coping strategy was one iced drink after another. Besides lots of cold water, we also enjoyed iced chai lattes. And Mama and I drank nearly a whole pitcher of this tropical passion iced tea that we love.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sweet New Year wishes
- 2 years ago: Florida Water washcloths
- 3 years ago: Emerald Beauts are officially back!
- 4 years ago: Smooth new do
- 5 years ago: Frosting shot to the rescue
- 6 years ago: Farmers market trifecta