When I was a kid, mama always used to take me out for ice cream after I had to get bloodwork. Now that I’m her caregiver, I like to return the favor. We stopped for cones on the way home from her labs and she was thrilled!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is full-circle treats! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 273 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,465 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Cookie ready
- 2 years ago: Spice cupcakes bring sincere joy
- 3 years ago: Creative month ends in love
- 4 years ago: Walking (and eating) through Venice
- 5 years ago: Alternative celebrations
- 6 years ago: Bounty from our garden