We haven’t gotten groceries delivered from Imperfect Foods in a while so we gave them a try again. This beautiful produce and a few staples were delivered today and nothing was missing! Hooray!
I unloaded the box onto our counter and Mama said it looked like a cornucopia. And now we’re nearly ready for Thanksgiving!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a cornucopia of groceries delivered! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 315 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,507 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Bringing birthday love from Mama Jude
- 2 years ago: Coffee and truffles
- 3 years ago: The best part is going home
- 4 years ago: Stir-crazy self care
- 5 years ago: An adorable visitor
- 6 years ago: “Prayer for Our Country”