Mama Jude has completed her second solo jigsaw puzzle and we are enjoying its completeness. What a feeling to gently drag a hand over the pieces and appreciate the hard work of finding and placing each one. Mama is glowing with joy over her accomplishment!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the feel of a completed puzzle! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 339 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,531 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beautiful, full menorahs
- 2 years ago: Candy bento box for Chanukah
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Elana Pirtle-Guiney
- 4 years ago: Lighting Chanukah candles with friends
- 5 years ago: Adorable little note, MUSH and more
- 6 years ago: Nervous, but a new face mask
I admire anyone who can do jigsaw puzzles. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s been an excellent brain exercise for Mama Jude! My fingers itch to join her!