Due to the high energy costs where we live, we have to keep our home colder than we’d like.
Mama and I put on extra layers and the dogs usually curl into blankets tucked against us. But today we noticed Benny was shivering, so we put sweaters on them both. We didn’t want Paisley to feel left out, though she’s typically less of a fan of clothing. Surprisingly she’s been happily wearing her sweater all day.
Now all four of us are bundled up to keep warm!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our winter garden
- 2 years ago: Peppermint season is back
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Sherry Higgs
- 4 years ago: Happy festival of lights!
- 5 years ago: Resuming PT at home
- 6 years ago: New set of firsts