These gorgeous amaryllis and paperwhites are brightening our front window. This lovely cold-weather garden is courtesy of a recent trip to Trader Joe’s. We can’t wait for these to bloom and have been checking their progress each day.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was watching our winter garden grow! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 343 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,170 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Peppermint season is back
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Sherry Higgs
- 3 years ago: Happy festival of lights!
- 4 years ago: Resuming PT at home
- 5 years ago: New set of firsts
4 replies ›