A year ago today I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis, a digestive disorder that slows the emptying of food from the stomach and generally makes me feel miserable 24/7. I wish I could tell you that a year later I’m feeling better. But Gastroparesis is just the latest in a long list of chronic illnesses I deal with every day. After a string of intensely stressful days, my body shut down today. I rested as much as I could and will hope for a better day tomorrow.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Radioactive eggs
- 2 years ago: Interfaith candle lighting online
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Alison Peck
- 4 years ago: A peacock treasure for Mama
- 5 years ago: Divine pumpkin curry
- 6 years ago: Delightful dessert