As a kid, Mama used to take me around to see the pretty Christmas lights. So now I return the favor. Plus our dogs absolutely love it too!
We decided that Christmas Eve would be the best night for our special drive. We all piled into our warm car and hit a few neighborhoods outlined in our local newspaper. Mama was overjoyed and pronounced the lights breathtaking.
We stopped for Chinese food takeout on the way home and we’ll happily have leftovers tomorrow. The night concluded by lighting candles for the 7th night of Chanukah over FaceTime with loved ones!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is breathtaking lights before a delicious meal and candles! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 358 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,550 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Holiday visitors
- 2 years ago: Distanced, outdoor gift exchange
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jennifer Suhd-Brondstatter
- 4 years ago: A free iPhone!
- 5 years ago: A nice quiet Sunday
- 6 years ago: Boston Terrier earrings for Mama