I was drawn to this art store poster board of clouds and blue sky because it reminded me of the skylight above my bed when I was a kid. I finally stuck it up on my ceiling tonight. It gives the illusion of a skylight and a feeling of peace. I look forward to waking up to this view.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is my skylight illusion! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 42 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,599 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The sweetest towels
- 2 years ago: Mama’s bright red nails
- 3 years ago: Back to the pool
- 4 years ago: Summer fruit in winter
- 5 years ago: Homemade cookie bonanza
- 6 years ago: A perfect afternoon
- 7 years ago: A clue revealed