Due to continuing severe weather, the IRS has further extended the deadline to file and pay taxes this year. Since we’re among the many dealing with costly and time-consuming storm damage, I’m very grateful to have this generous delay. I cannot even convey the relief I feel.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is another tax extension! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 58 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,615 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Prayers for Ukraine
- 2 years ago: The first peach blossoms
- 3 years ago: Margarita time with Trisha
- 4 years ago: A hole in my crown
- 5 years ago: Becoming “regulars”
- 6 years ago: Mama’s mini adventures
- 7 years ago: Testing bridesmaid shoes
LikeLiked by 1 person