Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is enjoying the incredibly delicious mini chocolate mousse cakes from Trader Joe’s (only available for short periods of time in the shapes of pumpkins or eggs)! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 89 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,646 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Chocolate mousse eggs
- 2 years ago: Lift-off Day
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Ilana Gauss
- 4 years ago: A promise of peaches
- 5 years ago: The perfect local pairing
- 6 years ago: Icepack headband
- 7 years ago: Sink-fixing sweetie
I’ll bet they are very tasty.
LikeLiked by 1 person
They are so incredible! The cake layer is nice, but the mousse is just so airy! I adore these and wish I could send them to you. But I’m afraid they’d arrived spoiled!