Mama and I celebrated Mother’s Day by surprising each other with thoughtful cards. We feasted on a brunch of cinnamon rolls, turkey bacon, peach juice, and homemade caramel lattes. I gave her these beautiful custom beaded earrings from our friend and local artist, the extraordinary Gloria Rubio Verduzco.
Today’s main event was a series of at-home facial treatments. We started with a cleanse and exfoliation. That was followed by clay, collagen, and milk masks. We also did lip and under-eye treatments, plus a brow tint! It’s been a long day. We exhausted ourselves, but our skin is amazing!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a self-care Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to all who have helped fill that role in another person’s life! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 134 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,691 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Planting Thea
- 2 years ago: Prayers for peace
- 3 years ago: Delicious burgers delivered
- 4 years ago: Using all the spoons
- 5 years ago: Getting warm weather ready
- 6 years ago: Couldn’t put the book down — DAY 500 IN A ROW!!!!
- 7 years ago: Awesomely Quiet Saturday