Mama and I recently started growing food from table scraps–everything from celery and lettuce to green onions and garlic. Each grew roots in little glasses of water on our kitchen windowsill, as we followed their progress with excitement.
But the transplant to the garden isn’t always successful, so it was with a bit of nervousness that we planted these garlic and lettuce scraps in our garden box today!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Unusual massage
- 2 years ago: Sharing our plants
- 3 years ago: Juice dripping down my chin
- 4 years ago: Great news, plus new egg friends
- 6 years ago: The Joy of Ellen
- 10 years ago: Where’s the Line?