Wednesday’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was beachside fish tacos! We went camping at the coast for a few days and picked up our favorite fish tacos on the way. The weather was cold and the fog so thick that we couldn’t see the ocean, but toasting marshmallows kept us warm. Please excuse the tardiness of this post due to lack of wifi! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Planting our table scraps
- 2 years ago: Unusual massage
- 3 years ago: Sharing our plants
- 4 years ago: Juice dripping down my chin
- 5 years ago: Great news, plus new egg friends
- 7 years ago: The Joy of Ellen
- 11 years ago: Where’s the Line?