An enormous conveyor belt/crane delivered the materials for our new roof to our existing roof today. It was incredible to watch!
Mama and I are eager for tomorrow’s installation; we hope it won’t be delayed by wet weather. We’re tired of rain inside our living room.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a conveyor belt to the roof! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 125 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,682 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Quick trip to the library
- 2 years ago: Beachside fish tacos
- 3 years ago: Planting our table scraps
- 4 years ago: Unusual massage
- 5 years ago: Sharing our plants
- 6 years ago: Juice dripping down my chin
- 7 years ago: Great news, plus new egg friends
- 9 years ago: The Joy of Ellen
- 13 years ago: Where’s the Line?