After reading through the two books from my last Artist Date, I was hungry for more. So I made a quick stop at the library to search for more titles from the same authors.
I began Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren this afternoon and I’m loving it!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beachside fish tacos
- 2 years ago: Planting our table scraps
- 3 years ago: Unusual massage
- 4 years ago: Sharing our plants
- 5 years ago: Juice dripping down my chin
- 6 years ago: Great news, plus new egg friends
- 8 years ago: The Joy of Ellen
- 12 years ago: Where’s the Line?