The 12-minute drive was the furthest I’ve been from home since January and it felt odd. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that there was a line-up—even at 1 a.m. I never got out of the car, I kept my mask on, and I used hand sanitizer thoroughly. Our reward was a feast of middle-of-the-night sweets with a cup of tea!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Cherries and a gentle adjustment
- 2 years ago: Fluffy challah
- 3 years ago: Going even shorter
- 4 years ago: A special something for Abby
- 7 years ago: Anything but a grey day for Grey Matters