While picking up a few essentials at Target this afternoon, I spotted the latest novel from my favorite author on sale and I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t wait to crack it open!
As soon as it was cool enough, Mama and I retreated to our backyard oasis to relax and read. I’m already loving The Summer Place by Jennifer Weiner. And best of all, I had the most lovely little reading buddies vying for my chair in the most adorable snuggle!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is cute reading buddies! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 145 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,337 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Handful of homegrown strawberries
- 2 years ago: A tasty, but dangerous discovery
- 3 years ago: Cherries and a gentle adjustment
- 4 years ago: Fluffy challah
- 5 years ago: Going even shorter
- 6 years ago: A special something for Abby
- 9 years ago: Anything but a grey day for Grey Matters
1 reply ›