I often turn to baking as a way to relieve stress. My favorite recipe to repeat during this quarantine has been SmittenKitchen’s Bittersweet Chocolate Pear Cake. We cannot get enough and we never seem to get sick of the flavors.
So tonight I made it again! This delicious cake is still baking as I write this, but here’s what it looked like when I first put it in the oven.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Garden arch underway
- 2 years ago: Funny take on Shakespeare
- 3 years ago: The audacity of Harold
- 4 years ago: Home at last
- 7 years ago: Remembering Those We Love