Today was a rough day. I texted my bestie Alyssa an SOS and this hilarious, adorable photo was among her many supportive responses. She was sending me spoons!
For those who need clarification, this refers to the spoon theory. It was the perfect uplifting message to get me through the hardest part of the day.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is receiving spoons from Alyssa! Thank you, Alyssa, for letting me share this photo with the world! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 151 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,343 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A lovely last day
- 2 years ago: Late-night baking
- 3 years ago: Garden arch underway
- 4 years ago: Funny take on Shakespeare
- 5 years ago: The audacity of Harold
- 6 years ago: Home at last
- 9 years ago: Remembering Those We Love