Shortly before sunset and feeling slightly improved, I dragged myself into our backyard to check on our Santa Rosa Plum tree.
We love this plentiful tree, but it tends to drop all its fruit in a day or two and bury us in plums temporarily. Thankfully this year, we managed to start the harvest before we lost many.
The fresh air felt good. And while outside, I discovered our first zucchini of the season!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A slight purpling
- 2 years ago: Loving my hair again
- 3 years ago: Crepe myrtle explosion begins
- 4 years ago: Spectacular sushi night
- 7 years ago: A nice place to sit at the Guggenheim