Around this time of year, our plum tree suddenly explodes with fruit. The onslaught is delicious and more than we can handle, so we love to share!
Today we harvested an enormous bowl and started giving them away to friends and neighbors! If you’re local to us and would like some, please let us know!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is plum harvesting day! Happy Juneteenth! And Happy Father’s Day to all who fill that role! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A single day’s growth
- 2 years ago: Our first plum and zucchini harvest of the year
- 3 years ago: A slight purpling
- 4 years ago: New pharmacy and lab
- 5 years ago: Wealth of hibiscus
- 6 years ago: Palindrome week!