To celebrate Mama’s recent miraculous nine years survival milestone, I commissioned these beautiful earrings from one of my favorite local artists.
The extraordinary Gloria Rubio Verduzco of MorninGloria’s crafted these delicately beaded petal earrings in peacock colors, especially for Mama. They’re gorgeous, sparkly, and lightweight—and Mama loves them!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fuzzy visitor brightens infusion
- 2 years ago: Angels in our adventures
- 3 years ago: Avoiding the ER
- 4 years ago: Leftovers recreated
- 7 years ago: A colorful peek at Burano
- 8 years ago: Mama’s Last Wish