The day after my immuno-suppressive infusion, my body typically demands a rest day. But this morning, I left the house early for my 4th emergency dental appointment since the pandemic began.
I take good care of my teeth, but dental issues are common in people with Crohn’s Disease. I’ve been having problems with molars breaking (my nightguard provides little defense). Today’s news was that I’ll need surgery to have a molar extracted because it has shattered underneath a crown.
The stressful morning necessitated a nap. But then Mama and I decided to watch a comedy special on Netflix. It felt good to laugh and be distracted for a bit.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fast-growing zucchini
- 2 years ago: Double vision
- 3 years ago: Face kisses and giggles
- 4 years ago: By the grace of Goldberg
- 7 years ago: A window onto Venice