My back finally improved enough to take a short walk around our neighborhood today. Mama and I were excited to bring plums from our tree to a few neighbors we enjoy visiting.
When we stopped off with plums for Ngoi, she surprised us by insisting we take a pumpkin freshly cut from her garden. This was a shock since we only came to share, not hoping to trade. But what a joy for us all to share what we grew! Ngoi is the same lovely neighbor who flagged us down to share a gorgeous plant with us a while back.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Hydrangea’s new trick
- 2 years ago: Custom peacock earrings for Mama
- 3 years ago: Fuzzy visitor brightens infusion
- 4 years ago: Angels in our adventures
- 5 years ago: Avoiding the ER
- 6 years ago: Leftovers recreated
- 9 years ago: A colorful peek at Burano
- 10 years ago: Mama’s Last Wish