Our Morning Glory and Moon Flower vines are finally starting to climb the DIY Garden Arch we created last year!
Last year’s gorgeous flowers and vine died away, but we planted new seeds a couple of months ago and have been following their progress. Only one half of the arch is growing at the moment, but it has nearly reached the midpoint on that side. We love the heart-shaped leaves!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Colorful new garden art
- 2 years ago: The bloom that brought Mama to tears
- 3 years ago: Plums galore and zucchini every day!
- 4 years ago: Collage with Mama
- 7 years ago: Steps into the canal