We planted small star jasmine plants in front of our house many years ago; they’ve since turned into a massive, wild hedge that regularly falls onto the ramped walkway. We love the sweet scent and evergreen leaves, but it’s a constant battle to keep the path clear.
I started the trim job last week when I planted new flowers in a hanging basket out front, but I was unable to finish. Lucky for us, someone else with the proper tools stopped by and gave our hedge a beautiful trim. This is the best it has ever looked!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Vines snaking up the arch
- 2 years ago: Colorful new garden art
- 3 years ago: The bloom that brought Mama to tears
- 4 years ago: Plums galore and zucchini every day!
- 5 years ago: Collage with Mama
- 8 years ago: Steps into the canal