We suspected the root of the tooth had fractured. But once it was out, we learned there was a hidden root that was missed during the tooth’s root canal last fall. This is what had been causing so much pain these last weeks.
Getting the surgery scheduled with medical clearance was stressful, so it was with great relief that I accepted a last-minute opening for this afternoon. The dental staff was kind and helpful. And though I’m struggling in recovery right now, I’m so glad to have this problem tooth gone!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Tiny orange tomatoes or candy?
- 2 years ago: Colorful, smashed potatoes
- 3 years ago: A good scan & progress made
- 4 years ago: A classic from my youth
- 7 years ago: Traffic on the Grand Canal