After nearly five months of isolation, Mama and I had our first social outing today. We visited our friend and local artist Nina Bonos, who invited us to her garden to share her beautiful succulents.
We all kept our distance, wore masks, and stayed outside. It was wonderful to visit and talk about art and flowers and life. We’re eager to plant the succulents Nina kindly gave us!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a distanced visit and gorgeous flowers! Check out Nina’s magnificent Wine Country and Judaica paintings here! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Grooming all around
- 2 years ago: Loving my hair again
- 3 years ago: Crepe myrtle explosion begins
- 4 years ago: Spectacular sushi night
- 7 years ago: A nice place to sit at the Guggenheim