Now that we’re getting ready to see a few vaccinated friends again, I decided it was time to resume my rose making. I created an assembly line for myself with the various sized petals, the rolled rosebuds, and my hot glue gun. I’m enjoying watching the bags of petals become flowers!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A distanced visit and gorgeous flowers
- 2 years ago: Grooming all around
- 3 years ago: Loving my hair again
- 4 years ago: Crepe myrtle explosion begins
- 5 years ago: Spectacular sushi night
- 8 years ago: A nice place to sit at the Guggenheim