Before the pandemic, I was creating red felt roses to be centerpieces in our annual garden party. I put the project on hold for nearly a year a half as I just couldn’t face it.
Now that we’re getting ready to see a few vaccinated friends again, I decided it was time to resume my rose making. I created an assembly line for myself with the various sized petals, the rolled rosebuds, and my hot glue gun. I’m enjoying watching the bags of petals become flowers!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was resuming work on assembling red felt roses! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 200 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,027 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A distanced visit and gorgeous flowers
- 2 years ago: Grooming all around
- 3 years ago: Loving my hair again
- 4 years ago: Crepe myrtle explosion begins
- 5 years ago: Spectacular sushi night
- 8 years ago: A nice place to sit at the Guggenheim
2 replies ›