The crummy news is that I’ve got yet another kidney infection, but thankfully I’ve narrowly managed to stay out of the ER to this point. After a phone appointment with a doctor tonight, they’ve started me on antibiotics. And the best news—truly the only good thing today—was that I already had the exact medication needed.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First “Self-Care Sunday” of 2020
- 2 years ago: New year, new brows
- 3 years ago: Overflowing with #OneGoodThing options
- 4 years ago: Life-saving medication
- 5 years ago: Not just phoning it in