As a Los Angeles County Health Department employee, Alyssa will be working at one of the vaccine megacenters starting next week. She got her first dose of the vaccine today in preparation. I am so proud of the work she does and seeing her joyful vaccine selfie gave me hope.
After spending FIVE HOURS on hold unsuccessfully trying to schedule vaccine appointments for Mama and me, this was the sign I needed to soothe my frustrated spirits.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a hopeful sign for hugs! Thanks for letting me share your vaccine selfie, Alyssa! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Persevering to find a pool
- 2 years ago: Caring about caregivers
- 3 years ago: Really great news
- 4 years ago: My ladybug Buzzy buddy
- 5 years ago: More family is always a good thing