After years of being one of those people who save nice candles, I’ve finally let myself enjoy burning this pretty peach one to the last bit today. It felt good to use up the candle and free the peach quartz crystal hidden inside!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was burning down the candle! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 31 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,858 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366, & the following 365, & the third year of 365 good things, & the 4th year of good things!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A staple-free abdomen
- 2 years ago: Adorable neighborhood watchdog
- 3 years ago: Trying a new taco truck
- 4 years ago: Mama’s new do & a Burmese dinner
- 5 years ago: Excitement of anticipation and 31 Days of #OneGoodThing
- 7 years ago: The Joy of Shakespeare in Santa Cruz
3 replies ›