Playing with clay is one of my favorite de-stressing activities. Past work includes mini clay shoes and tiny busts of our beloved dog. But lately I’ve started making these little friends.
The rainbow families are my latest addition and bring the total clay population up to 35. And yes, my wee friends are royal. See the teeny crowns?
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was making little clay friends! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 32 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,859 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A British kind of brunch
- 2 years ago: An afternoon of laughs
- 3 years ago: The wait is finally over
- 4 years ago: Our very own breathing machine
- 5 years ago: Laughter of childhood friends
4 replies ›