As a longtime fan of lemon curd, I decided to try to make it from scratch today as part of a layered lemon cake. Though I followed the directions, I’m not sure if it has worked yet. The mixture is tasty but hasn’t set properly. I’m hoping it just needs more time cooling in the fridge. Otherwise, I’ll have to try again.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a first attempt at homemade lemon curd! Many thanks to our wonderful neighbor Ti for the lemons! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Peach tree blossoming and Leap Day: Plotting against gophers
- 2 years ago: Round two of Amaryllis
- 3 years ago: Pluot tree surprises with buds
- 4 years ago: Plum blossoms and sunshine
- 5 years ago: A snack to make Mama smile and Leap Day: Randomness of strangers