My attempt at lemon curd turned out to be a liquid failure, but I was able to revive it on the stovetop and it came out delightful. The tart curd is sandwiched between three layers of lemon cake, which is then covered in lemon buttercream frosting. So good!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was homemade triple lemon layer cake! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 60 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,887 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: No apparent leak
- 2 years ago: Wearing blue for Jenessa
- 3 years ago: Uncommon cheek cuddling
- 4 years ago: Creative shade solution
- 5 years ago: A plethora of parsley
- 7 years ago: Finding Joy in the Everyday