After a much-needed day off the grid, Mama and I have returned from our first post-vaccine adventure. We went van-camping on the Sonoma Coast!
The weather was very cold and the winds were wild, but we enjoyed the view and the sounds of the waves.
The true highlight of our mini adventure was the beach wheelchair. Some years ago, we learned through experience that walkers and sand don’t mix. But Mama was able to push the beach wheelchair like a walker and walk on sand unassisted for the first time in YEARS! I was beyond proud!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Beginning our 2020 garden
- 2 years ago: Waking up with my girl
- 3 years ago: Mama’s funny new friend
- 4 years ago: Bird’s nest in our plum tree
- 5 years ago: A childhood favorite