Seed planting always feels like a bold act of self care. I’m committing to caring for these seeds and watching them grow.
Today I planted cucumbers, Italian basil, Thai basil, larkspur, morning glories, bachelor buttons, and a variety of petunias and zinnias. All that’s left to plant are sunflowers.
Benny kept me company while I worked in the garden. He’s such a love.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First post-vaccine adventure
- 2 years ago: Beginning our 2020 garden
- 3 years ago: Waking up with my girl
- 4 years ago: Mama’s funny new friend
- 5 years ago: Bird’s nest in our plum tree
- 6 years ago: A childhood favorite