Despite having just returned from a mini camping trip, we didn’t really get to be outdoors much because it was so cold and windy. So today Mama and I spent most of the afternoon enjoying our wildly overgrown backyard. We alternated between ripping out weeds and resting in the sunshine. Though we didn’t finish yet, the garden looks massively better already.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Virtual pajama party
- 2 years ago: Natural migraine relief
- 3 years ago: Sweet day
- 4 years ago: Homemade weed killer
- 5 years ago: Ugly, but so tasty – best potatoes ever!
- 8 years ago: 30 Days to 30