These beautiful Japanese Maple leaves have returned on the tree just outside our bedroom windows. I love how the leaves give my room a soft green tint, even on rainy days.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the return of leaves on our Japanese Maple! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 87 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,279 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Cleaning up the garden
- 2 years ago: Virtual pajama party
- 3 years ago: Natural migraine relief
- 4 years ago: Sweet day
- 5 years ago: Homemade weed killer
- 6 years ago: Ugly, but so tasty – best potatoes ever!
- 10 years ago: 30 Days to 30
And down here, the leaves are beginning to show a blush of autumn colours. Lovely.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh how gorgeous!!! I love the blush of autumn colors!