I still haven’t been inside a grocery store in more than a year. But this evening I briefly stopped in at a bookshop!
With 20-minutes to wait before our curbside takeout dinner order would be ready, I found myself parked in front of an uncrowded bookstore. With both trepidation and eagerness, I went inside. I love to look at the various displays and peruse the fiction paperbacks table. The time flew by and I enjoyed myself immensely.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A very different kind of Seder
- 2 years ago: Soaking after weeding
- 3 years ago: New front door flowers
- 4 years ago: Easy DIY Plant Signs
- 5 years ago: Superb service keeps Abby in kibble
- 10 years ago: Favorite Finds: Banish Dry Skin