This joyful display of fragrant herbs, flowers, and succulents is now ready for the season! Plants that didn’t make it through winter have been replaced and this lovely, colorful scene is visible through our back door.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was an herb garden refresh! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 99 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,926 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Giant mugs of matzo ball soup
- 2 years ago: The most fun we’ve ever had at a medical appointment
- 3 years ago: Playing with markers
- 4 years ago: Recycled candles
- 5 years ago: An app ran my errands for me
3 replies ›