Beloved family friends sent me an early birthday gift and I was too excited to wait to open it.
I was thrilled to discover art supplies, including beautifully patterned washi tape and a travel art set. Also included was a book called Winter Stars, written by another family caregiver about their experiences! Such thoughtful gifts—and they were even wrapped so I got the pleasure of unwrapping presents! I’m deeply touched.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is receiving early birthday gifts! Thank you to More Diane for making my birthday feel special already! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: An enjoyable wait
- 2 years ago: A very different kind of Seder
- 3 years ago: Soaking after weeding
- 4 years ago: New front door flowers
- 5 years ago: Easy DIY Plant Signs
- 6 years ago: Superb service keeps Abby in kibble
- 11 years ago: Favorite Finds: Banish Dry Skin