Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was enjoying the fresh air on our bare legs this afternoon and discovering the first tiny seed sprouting in our garden! She’s a purple zinnia in the front tray (see the green arrow) and we can’t wait for her to grow! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 101 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,928 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Transplanting kitchen scraps
- 2 years ago: Cream cheese does the trick
- 3 years ago: Where’s the pot of gold?
- 4 years ago: Happy Passover
- 5 years ago: A good burger
3 replies ›