This adorable closet-sized greenhouse helped our seedlings grow last year, but became storage in the off-season. Today I cleared it out and got it set back up with our newly planted seeds. Hopefully we’ll see some growth soon!
Seeds planted this year include cucumbers, Italian basil, Thai basil, Zinnias, Petunias, Morning Glory, Moon Flowers, and Scarlet Runner Beans.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: An auspicious anniversary
- 2 years ago: Free samples and friendly faces
- 3 years ago: “Good To Be Alive”
- 4 years ago today: Uncontrollable laughing fit
- 5 years ago today: Venetian travel fantasies
- 10 years ago today: Happy Spring