This winter’s storms have taken a serious toll on our roof. It’s leaking in several places and the patches aren’t holding. Now that we seem to be drying out (see the nice blue skies?), we’re facing up to the fact that we need a new roof—pronto.
A neighbor one street over has been a roofer for decades and has done many of the homes in our neighborhood. Today Miguel came by to take measurements for a quote. Fingers crossed we can figure out a way to make this work!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is seeing a man about a roof! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 101 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,658 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Staycation reconnaissance
- 2 years ago: Delightful discovery in the garden
- 3 years ago: Transplanting kitchen scraps
- 4 years ago: Cream cheese does the trick
- 5 years ago: Where’s the pot of gold?
- 6 years ago: Happy Passover
- 7 years ago: A good burger
Glad you have a friend to give you a quote. 🤞it won’t be too crazy.