Today was my 38th immune-suppressing infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease.
I lucked out with Nurse Brian again, who is excellent at accessing Portia (my port) without much pain. I even got a private room for part of my hours-long visit. But I’m especially grateful for my very patient friend Kelley who gave me rides to/from the hospital.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was infusion #38 done! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 104 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,931 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fully functioning fridge door
- 2 years ago: Twelve-hundred good things
- 3 years ago: Wrapping our faces in lace
- 4 years ago: My road to pixie
- 5 years ago: A relaxing bath
- 11 years ago: Musings of a Curious Mind (my first blog post and the origin story of Nosy Parker!)
2 replies ›