Our refrigerator door broke in early March, about a week into our self-quarantine. I contacted the awesome repairman we’d worked with previously and the part arrived just as California went into Shelter-in-Place.
Since we’re immunocompromised, we intended to wait on the installation until all this passed. However, upon learning our beloved repairman was closing his business and moving away, we knew we could wait no longer.
We coordinated safety precautions in advance—and today Marc fixed our broken fridge door! We all kept masks on the entire time, used bleach wipes, and kept our distance from each other. Sadly, we didn’t get to hug him, but we did get to share a jar of our homemade Emerald Beaut pluot jelly with him!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Twelve-hundred good things
- 2 years ago: Wrapping our faces in lace
- 3 years ago today: My road to pixie
- 4 years ago today: A relaxing bath
- 10 years ago today: Musings of a Curious Mind (my first blog post and the origin story of Nosy Parker!)